- The features of Microlouver 3D Screen Protector.
- Zero Eye Strain™ – Red Eyes & Dry Eyes protection
- Protects your eyes from Smartphone addiction
- Light Privacy Feature (Protects your passwords)
- Microlouver strong protection Screen
- ALCS (Know More) - Advanced Light Control Screen
- Impact absorption on hard fall
- Edge to Edge fitting
- All Case friendly – compatible with all cases
- Easy to apply
- Ultimate User Experience
- Thin, flexible and Durable
- Very Light Grey Screen will NOT AFFECT any Colors on phone even 1%. Premium Quality Screen.
To know more about above features, please see the detailed information in the description section at the bottom Pay with Upi and get 10% Discount – No coupon code required StillerSafe Replacement Policy: Any issue with glass will be replaced immediately. Contact us on our customer care number or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org This Tempered Glass or Micro Louver Is Complimentary with Zero Eye Strain Magnetic Screen for laptop (Any Size).
-- Why Zero Eye Strain?
We have become slaves to our devices. Smartphones have become an extension of our hands and we can’t live without them. We use smartphones for communicating (Whatsapp, Social Media), information(For work) and entertainment (Movies and Games) and they are a must need. The problem with a smartphone is – it’s very close to our face and bodies.
Smartphones emit harmful blue light that affects your eyes in a negative way in the short term and long term. Short-term effects are red eyes, dry eyes, eye pain Long-term effects are blurriness and insomnia. How does Zero Eye Strain help?
Zero Eye Strain is a made up of a filter called ALCS that stands for Advanced Light Control Screen that controls the display contrast from devices that affect our eyes. This is also called Micrlouver and it helps in controlling the distribution of light, which in turn keeps our eyes from straining too much. Instead of seeing all ranges in the colour spectrum, the colour frequencies that comes through the screen do not contain blue light and UV light frequencies are much better for visibility. Screen Break Protection from StillerSafe
Apart from being good for your eyes, Stillersafe’s Microlouver screen protector protect your smartphone from screen breakage. How does it work?
Normal tempered glasses absorb all the force of an impact in one single area, which in turn breaks the screen. The Microlouver screen is made up on Nano-Gel material which distributes the impact of the force across the protector to reduce the force of the impact and in turn becoming impact resistant. Difference Between Normal Tempered Glass And StillerSafe Zero Eye Strain Tempered Glass Normal tempered is refine form acrylic plastic which can be easily breakable and can shatter. Scratches can be easily formed with smudges.
Microlouver is Nano Gel with Super smooth touch and Unbreakable which last longer than tempered glass. It gives that extra protection feels also with shock absorption properties because of which on any hard impact it spreads the force in all directions, thereby reducing the chances of screen break. Installation Guide
What's In The Box
- Clean screen thoroughly using the wipe and microfiber cloth. A dust sticker is also included for easy use.
- Peel the protective layer off the tempered glass and carefully align the explosion-proof glass to the screen and slowly apply it onto the screen.
- Apply light pressure to the centre of the glass and the adhesive will spread over the entire screen smoothly. Any areas not smooth can be pressed lightly.
StillerSafe Replacement Policy: Any issue with glass will be replaced immediately. Contact us on our customer care number or mail us on email@example.com This Tempered Glass or Micro Louver Is Complimentary with Zero Eye Strain Magnetic Screen for laptop (Any Size).
- 1 x Screen for Google Pixel 2XL
- 1 x Wet Prep Wipes
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
- 1 x Dust Sticker